Saturday, June 5, 2010

Rather unhappy

As we learn through experiences, we have lesser tolerance towards things that we don't want to experience again. We pick things up quickly and we somehow know the traits. But yet we might not know how to react to the same situation because it's a different person. I think I have been cursed with limited happiness. No prolonged happiness but rather only allowed faint happy memories that would only feel so surreal. Life's brings more than a rollercoaster can take, as mine like many other have hair pin turns and 90 degree corners. I always remind myself to never visit the land of sadness by thinking of situations differently and to always open you heart and mind to learn new things. But sadly, it all ends up like SHIT! It's either I am f*&$%d or the other is. I am tired of all these swings and knots. How do you take a break from life?

No comments: