Saturday, July 14, 2012

Karabuning boutique Spa @ BSC KL 2012

First anniversary celebration! This is the greatest ad hoc gift a clueless husband can give to his wife. A couple spa to spend some quiet time together although we have no kids...life is pretty hectic.




I admit that i'm a bit backdated. I have been offered paper underwear in many forms, shapes and sizes unflattering at spas but this is just too cute !




Everytime I think of SPA! I think of many other patron's dead skin cells, pee, odour, hair, and god knows what other kinda shit. But when I saw the tub spanking clean and shiny and no grimes, I thought it was a good point to note. In case you are 6 foot tall, I am sure you can fit in comfortably in this twin tub. Try the milk bath.


Enjoyed the dessert . White Fungus boiled with god knows what.


This place is clean, well prep, friendly, not that pricey for its service, the massage was good, huge rooms, smells great, refreshed after 2 hours! Thanks honey!

No comments: