Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Zurich, Switzerland that one day

What to expect in Zurich?

Clocks on almost every tower


Many dogs leashed and unleashed


Kinds of dogs you don't see in KL or Australia


Dogs as part of the window display!


Giant reptiles cracking out of roads!!!


 Watches with brands that easily con this shit out of you...


Small cosy lanes



Awesome looking kitchen wares and electrical stuff in noice colours. I want this toaster and I am getting it when I get a house!!!


There are also Made in China look-a-like Burberry shirts on the streets.


Uneven gradient, very European although Switzerland is not Euro. 


I so wanted to go in this Museum but Sam was afraid I wouldn't leave...Grrr! I'll be back


 Huh! Starbucks


Lonely old style cafe setting.


Fruits even look fresher here.


I have never seen garbage/old papers stacked up so neatly next to a bin.


Any fatter, he ain't gonna be able to walk thru it.


Very innovative outside seating and table


Flying cow cafe


Really old school



View from the University of Zurich, Just a short train ride up. I wished I studied in a Uni that looked like this.





Need sleep and face moisturizer

If you can tell me, are they protecting the rock or are they protecting the barrier?


Even the fire hydrants look so cute


Something about this part of the world, everything including sugar packets have planned marketing printings on them.


Ancient way of telling time. What if you move house and take it with you? Will you ever get the co-ordinates correct?



No comments: