Saturday, July 14, 2012

Yoshino Shokudo Ramen @ Mid Valley 2012

This restaurant used to be oishii sushi and its been long gone and replaced by this Ramen shop. It's next to Starbucks Mid Valley where the jockey is. Anyway, starving gotta eat and couldnt thingk of where to go. Bare in mind we were here after lunch hour...prolly tea time where not many usually go for a full meal. Quite disappointing.



The famed Mayo Pork.....swimming.....tough.....watery..... 



Chicken Katsu Curry...look at the texture of the chicken skin...no comment


Too common to go wrong.


Slices of pork...didn't finish it, wasn't great.


Nothing fancy


I think the karaage was the only right thing.

Should've stick to trying the ramens.

Seriously, I have never thought food of something that I should enjoy every bite I put in my mouth. I just eat what tastes right and looks right. But man today is the first time I could actually emotionally feel thru my taste buds that the food served was cooked without love, passion, patience, or feelings. It was drift!

Don't know if we will be back with heaps of other choices.

No comments: