Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mt. Buller before open season Winter July 2012




THE LEGENDARY FAT SNOW ANGELS...



I lied to my brother that there was no lessons for snow boarding. He was really excited and didn't think what the falling and tumbling would be like. So, I gave his experience to trusty Sam...



Finally I got them ski masks that bloody fits me properly! Yes I have chinky eyes but they aren't that far apart. Got them kids size.


Missing the smell of snow from the snow machine. Can still smell it even after a Fab wash! Well at least I can still fit in my pants ahhahahahahahaha!


Almost two years since Sam proposed on the same mountain!


SEAL POSE


SEAL TUMBELINA
No idea what he is trying to do.


Beautiful vision when the fogs gets blown FAR FAR FAR AWAY! Although all you see is the Village!


Thanks Bro!



You look like a frozen seal.


This is what happens when you fall, pretend you needed to lay down.


I ONLY POST 'NICE' PHOTOS AND KEEP THE BAD ONES FOR LAUGHS BEFORE I GO TO BED.


Snow really does freeze everything up. Took us quite some effort to even open the damn doors and melting them off the windscreen. Get a new car please!!!!




See you again in August 2012!!! I'll be back =P

No comments: