Thursday, July 5, 2012

Laneige Water personal review

Pretty much done with Kiehls products. Stuff started smelling weird and turning a different colour...


Randomly walked pass the Laneige counter. I was looking for water based moisturisers and eye creams. I hate seeing oil seeds on my face. Bloody annoying. But anyway, this brand is not too expensive and I am comparing it with brands such as Estee Lauder, Kiehls, Vichy and some other stuff you see in shopping malls. This is a Korean brand and apparently is much cheaper if you buy it in Korea...duh!

I am not gonna go on about what's in it and stuff just gonna state how this product reacted to my skin and stuff.

Skin condition pre Laneige:

Dry
Blackhead visible
Inner cheeks reddish 
Pores kinda enlarged



Laneige - Water Sleeping Pack approx RM100
Slap it on your face before you sleep after toner. It leaves that silky smooth feeling on your face alike the Estee Lauder Idealist. Price is 3x more. Works overnight. When I woke up to wash my face, I can still feel that my skin is soft and a bit more hydrated than before and a bit brighter. Washing feels like you are washing a layer of gel from your face. No oil as you can feel when you brush your fingers together it isn't oily.

Used it twice a week and sometimes more. Lasts a long time. Don't really need much at a time unless your face is bigger than you butt. After 1 month, skin feels much softer, blackheads are easier to extract but skin is still a bit reddish inner cheeks. So I guess it only helps hydrate.


Laneige - Water Bank Eye Gel approx RM120

I don't have much to say about this product other than it is water base and does dehydrate the eye area. As long as your eye area is hydrated you won't look like you have saggy rice sacks under your eyes. Good enough for maintenance purpose. Not oily and smells awesome. Refreshing!


Laneige - Water Bank Hydro Gel approx RM150

For an overall face moisturiser during day time. I would say this works awesome. No oily skin. Pores remain the same as they were in the morning. Not sticky. I would say it works better at oil control than Kiehls or Vichy. I would recommend this for people with combo skin. Smells good as well and easy to wash off.


An update in 2013, I am currently in Summer season and since my skin is dry ass from all the flights, strong winds, different temperatures. Throughout my laziness I have been sticking to the Water Sleeping Pack_EX every morning and every night just cause I can't seem to find my Water Bank Hydro Gel.

It works perfectly, my skin is not oily or sticky at all, moisturised without that glucky feeling.

No comments: