Thursday, April 18, 2013

Easecox Diamant - My own set! My own body armour!

Finally, after a 2 week waiting period, I got my first every Body armour.

Was asked to wear it straight away but honestly and felt weird cause its been a long time since I last wore a non-padded bra and lace. Plus anything else that was a girdle type and an underpants that was that high and that long. (My friend expresses it as a GLOVE).

I was a bit skeptical if I could actually go on and have dinner in what I was wearing. But we had to eat and I had no choice but to get out of the car. I ate all my Pho surprisingly and I did NOT feel like the pants was pressing on my stomach that I couldn't eat. Mind you that the pants goes all the way up like 2 - 3 inches above your waist.

The Bra.

Day 1 - I felt really weird cause my boobs were in a weird shape after I wore the bra, as if I was wearing socks as bra or something. Sharp and pointy hahahhaha. I was told it is because my boobs are starting to answer to gravity. I used to have full breasts where the meat on the top was FULL...

I don't wear push up bras, the most I do is underwired and some normal padded bras just to mask unwanted situations like a nipple stake out! Lol!

I had a madonna boob for a bit. I went to bed with the bra. It was not bothersome cause there was no wires or padding. I do not wear bras to sleep cause it causes too much discomfort. I might wake up with the cups behind my back hahaha.

http://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/breasts-structures-and-types-breast-types.htm

Day 2 - I think my breasts have somewhat accepted the bra shape and starting to see some difference. Last night it was sharp, today when I checked again in the afternoon it was sort of less sharp. I think this is because of the fat shifting move that I had to follow when wearing the bra. Please do understand that our body shapes into what we wear.

Day 3 - Managed to clip all my underarm side fats into the bra. Breasts don't look as sharp as the day before. Let's see after a month. My back is slightly pulled back then before when I slouched alot at the PC.

The Girdle

Day 1 - I wouldn't lie that it felt foreign. Great thing is that, I can still slouch, bend, move around quite normally. I did not wear it to bed cause I will destroy it in my sleep.

Day 2 - I sat up for long hours with no back pain as it was a support to keep reminding me to sit in the right posture. I would like to add that it is not those kind of girdles you see on Titanic. You can breathe and easily put your hands in it. 

Day 3 - Keeps my body warm...Autum is here. Kinda got used to it by now.

The pants

Day 1 - It's a bitch trying to put it on and take it off especially when you need to pee. I won't like about that. If you have gel nails or long soft nails, you gotta be careful. But then the pants I am wearing is for fat shifting and also to hold up my lower back.

Day 2 - I wore it like 24 hours and it just feels like I'm wearing cycling pants. The crotch is not stuffy cause there is like netting where ventilation should be. So you don't have to worry about yeast infections, chaffing, or dampness. bla bla.

Day 3 - I think I got the hang of pulling the pants up cause you sort of know how to wiggle in it. It is less fragile than I first thought it was. I am definitely having lesser back aches. I can sit up straight comfortably.

Washing is easy, just drop a dollop of the 'washing aid' and soak it in water for a few minutes, rinse and hang to dry.

Side effects

Day 1
  • Had a slight sensation in my head. Probably an increased blood flow or constrict due to the body armour. New things new feelings. 
  • Still felt hungry after dinner.
Day 2
  • Farting alot...maybe cause of the food I eat.
Amylinear - My black set.

I think body armours are great for yoga and dancing..why? Because it holds up your mid section/core if you have a weak one. I was prancing around and felt more 'held up'.

Free consultation available in various countries: Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, Philippines. You just need to drop me an e-mail and arrangements will be made if locations allow. =P

For more information, drop me an email at lptjin@gmail.com wherever you may be.

More: Easecox Diamant

No comments: