Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Diamant Gemstone Undergarment Series by Easecox

So i've been once again face to face with an Easecox loyal user who lives and breathes the brand and its products. She was very informative and has been using the product for years and in her 40's. Looks like she has the body of a fit 20's and hardly has wrinkles on her face. I look like a patchy buffalo next to her.

There are some personal reviews online on personal blogs but not enough to make an informed decision to test out this 'wonderful product'. I would like to call this the BODY ARMOUR.

Before I even step into thought of buying this product, I would like to remind myself that I have the following issues


  1. Slightly bad posture due to impact/minor trauma and prolonged seek of medical treatment.
  2. I have a bad back and a supposedly injured coccyx or tail bone. I can't endure a full body massage esp below the hips. I will cry. Sitting, standing, for long hours hurt.
  3. I have very dry skin and worse as Winter is coming soon.
  4. Low blood pressure and poor circulation.
  5. Vertigo, light headedness and ears ringing ( but this has reduced after I visited a 'MASTER in bone realigning. He is my BONE GOD'.
  6. I have excess fats all over and quite good at hiding them at times.
  7. My nails break easily and I can bend them whenever.
  8. Shallow breathing - due to many reasons.
  9. I love the sun and always get burnt but...I don't want wrinkles...
  10. I do not have any special creams I use in my skincare regime cause I am the laziest person. I have to remind myself .. vs habitually forgetting..and being lazy.
  11. and the list continues...

If I do buy this BODY ARMOUR...I shall document about it. 

Not because I am lazy to exercise; I tend to be dizzy half the time due to my low blood pressure.
I love to exercise; but there is only so much I can do a day and running in Winter hurts my chest when I breathe.
I would love to be in a bandage dress but I would look like a bandaged dumpling in one and I am too concerned about any bulges. If there is a bulge let there not be a roll.

Is Easecox the answer to many worries?

For more information, drop me an email at lptjin@gmail.com wherever you may be.

Free consultation available in various countries: Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, Philippines. You just need to drop me an e-mail and arrangements will be made if locations allow. =P

More updates : Easecox Diamant





No comments: