Monday, April 8, 2013

Easecox Diamant - First fitting in Australia

Finally I got my fitting done after all the persuasion and pestering. Lo and behold!!!! I can so see my problem right now. Like I have earlier blogged, I do have a lousy posture due to many reasons. Even crossing legs are not good for your postures ladies!!!!

The below picture shows how out of sync my spine is to its ideal place. It is not in the middle. It is shifting to the left. With a few months of daily wear, I am suppose to see a difference where the spine should move towards the black line from the red. Fingers crossed. It is very important to have a healthy shaped backbone/spine. It will carry us till we die, so we need to look after it.

With the tourmaline weaved into the body armour, I will be expecting differences to be felt rather than to be placebo. Let's see in time to come.


For more information, email me at lptjin@gmail.com to get more information.

Free consultation available in various countries: Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, Philippines. You just need to drop me an e-mail and arrangements will be made if locations allow. =P

 More: Easecox Diamant

No comments: