Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I wonder where you are?

Dear friend,

Hi! How's it going with you? It's been ages since we last met up. It's been forever since I last heard your voice. It has been antagonising when your phone rings and i'm waiting on the other hand hoping that you never changed your number. Rather painful when you don't answer and never got a call returned. I guess it was time we stopped seeing each other. Be it friends, lover, acquaintance or mate. I guess it is over. We have to part our ways to live our lives. Our time has come to go on with life and leaving each other as distant memories. My heart tears but it is for the better. My mind wonders of your well being. My hands itch to make that one last call. Wherever you are my dear friend, I wish you well and I hope for the best of things to be upon you. I will regret saying this but I have to speak to myself. To realise you are not there anymore, you are somebody's.

Sincerely trying to reach you.

No comments: