Friday, September 20, 2013

Garrett popcorn


I love caramel popcorns and not any fancy ones but just the ones you get at the cinema. Not too sweet but with crispy sweet bits on a popped corn. 

Finally after years of hearing and seeing the hype of this 'expensive' branded popcorn I decided to try whilst at Citylink last night. 


 
I bought a small pack of Caramel Crisp or crispy... Popcorn. SGD$ 5. Looks like a small bag.


That's about as much I can consume with my friend. It's toooooooo sweet. Feels like eating sugar but I know it's addictive. So not good for health esp with a family of inheritable diabetes. Argh the stress of looking and not being able to have more. 

There's actually quite a lot in such a small bag... I'm saying small cause I'm used to eating popcorn from a bucket bigger than my head... Hence my size. The corn  kernels must've been those mega huge and compact coated with sugar. Drop a few in hot water u prolly get hot sweet corn tea. 

No comments: