Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Breaking the silence - Sam Chee Tat, gone too soon

The day came that I lost my true love.
The day came that I will never hear his voice speak to me again.
The day came that I will never get to touch him again.
The day came that I have lost it all, so I think.
The day came that I will never have a normal life.
The day came that I will be alone once again.
The day came that I am no longer in a live relationship.
The day came that I am reminded of how precious life is.
The day came that I am no longer a wife but I am now a widow.
The day came and I never wished for it to ever come...

I have lost all tears,
I have lost all faith,
I have lost all hope,
I have lost it all.

I have with me, the love he loved me with,
I have with me, the memories that I shall never forget,
I have with me, the greatest years lived with him,
I have with me, the sadness and pain that don't seem to go away.

I am strong because he loved me
I am awake because he loved me
I am sad because he loved me
I am speechless because he loved me
I am lost because he loved me

To my dearest husband Sam, I know you will never get to read this, but I believe that no one would have ever loved you more than I did and not even your own family. I might have been horrible at times, but my love and feelings for you have always been real and true. You showered with me with what true love and affection. Never one day did you ever lose you patience with me. I am sorry that I might not have been the perfect wife and that I may have given you bad days. No one will understand me the way you did. My heart is broken and I want it to remain that way, for it was only for you.


No comments: