Wednesday, September 19, 2018

My 2018 Journey - being less fat

It has been a very long time since I last posted something on my blog.

Fast track to 2018. I have successfully lost 10kg using the Transition Life Style (TLS) 21 day Challenge program which I was introduced to in Malaysia. I hit the 10kg mark in the 4th month.

The reasons i signed up to this 21 day challenge was not because I saw a need to lose weight, but I needed to find out how I could maintain a healthy weight. On average I was putting on 1kg a year since 2008. When I weighed in, I was 70kgs....and I believe I was much heavier a few weeks before that.

Exercising 3x a week, controlled eating, not much alcohol and junk food, I was going no where but seem to be piling on the weight and mass. I was outgrowing my clothes and had to keep buying shift dresses and straight line cutting clothes. It's sad when you no longer look like u have and ass and thighs but just one straight flat and fat legs when wearing a pair of jeans.

I couldn't even fit into my easecox bodyshaper. It was tight as f. (Well I have not been wearing them for quite some time).

Anyways, the reason I am writing in this blog once again is that, for real, to have a healthy life, you need to eat right and incorporate exercise and an active lifestyle. I have gone on the local event stage to share my journey with other and I always end it with. It's only 21 days, what have you got to lose other than the excess few kilos that might kill u eventually.

I was overwhelmed by my weight loss and believed in the 21 day TLS program so much so that I went to Taiwan to experience Market Taiwan's Annual Convention 2018 to see with my own eyes what shop.com is all about!

Visit my online business at global.shop.com/pinguness  http://my.motivescosmetics.com/pinguness/site/default/?
and pm me to start yours today.

I am located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia



No comments: