Friday, October 14, 2011

Aqueen Hotel, Lavender, Singapore

 Did something last minute....booked a cheap hotel....but it came with free breakfast which we never got up to eat. Room is rather cramped up with 2 single beds. See thru shower. So please don't book this place if you are going with an opposite sex friend unless you don't mind. Up to you! Even if it was my mom I wouldn't shower or chuck a shit.

Luckily it was only for one night. It started to rain at 2 am...I could hear every single rain drop by the window and it was driving me nuts. Fucking shit! Plus, there are only 6 or so parking spots. This hotel is right next to the popular Singapore Casket shop and probably the hotel is above it as well. I know its only a casket shop but that's kinda creepy.

Room stinks I am sorry.

But for the price, maybe someone would accept it. I am going back to 'real hotels'. My B&B in Euro was way way way better than this.

Tiny room. I walked into the toilet door when I got in the room cause the glass door was open and I didn't see it. Sigh!

Mind the TV. But ya everything is tight!
This is the 'woke up from a messed up sleep'.

Our view
Those are actually casket trucks.

No comments: