Thursday, October 27, 2011

Canoodling @ Bangsar Village 2

This place has been open for quite sometime now and expanded to a Rice section as well. Food here is not too bad but my special for the day 'chicken chop in tomato & onion with rice' came when my dad and husband finished their meal.



In a dining place even if your food sucks, service is slow or bills are a rip off it's fine. We can learn a lesson not to go. But dirty shit ass utensils served to customers for use a BIG No! No! Mr. People behind the BIG company please look at what was chucked into my soybean drink!


I tried to scrub it with tissue hoping that nothing comes out. But damn some crap came outta the spoon!!!

I know it takes too much to wash utensils and restaurant owners usually just put it thru hot water. No soap at times. But not in a place like this. Quite gross ! In fact very gross!!!!!

Location:Bangsar village 2, KL

No comments: