Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sunway road tissue peddler

Never knee these sort of business was anymore common in KL. The last I saw one of these people knocking on your window was those middle aged men selling print outs of the winning lottery numbers along Jalan Pudu. That was nth years ago. But I saw a random one few months back. Poor dude had no takers. Technology has made it that much easier to opt for it to be directly sms'ed to your mobile or dl an app. Much quicker and easier plus diminishes wrong information!!!! Imagine if there was an error on the print out.

Anyway, saw these two ladies at the Sunway intersection selling packets of tissue and looked like business was good. Every red light she could sell at least 3 packets. If my lip reading does not fail me it's about RM 1 for three packet and no idea for one.

Two women at the lights didn't look local to me. One looked like a cross dresser lol!

Go figure and drive safe not to knock one down.

No comments: