Sunday, December 30, 2012

American Staffordshire or American Pitbull?

When we got the dog, the breeder said it was an American Pitbull Showline. I don't really know what that means cause he looks nothing like what a supposedly Showline breed looks like.

My dog has small paws compared to the other 'pitbull dogs', he is way smaller in size even at 3 years old,  not even stocky but rather slim with a fat stomach. Some days he looks like a fat man with a beer belly and skinny legs.

I have some doubt that my dog is of very mixed breed as his temperament and his features don't seem like a pitbull. He stares at cats and when the cat runs off, he whines as if the pussy didn't wanna be his friend. But if a stranger stands at the front of the gate, he just stares with his sleepy eyes from afar and wouldn't even move at times.

Happily enjoying his Xmas treat - Pig ears


After a 3km run in humid weather...he just went *plonk* onto the floor and I thought he was dead.

No comments: