Friday, December 28, 2012

On board the HMAS Onslow @ Australian National Maritime Museum

A visit to Sydney has brought us on foot to the discovery of the HMAS Onslow. Okay! Not that I discovered it but its there. Paid AUD25 per person for a Big Ticket which allows access to all viewable ships and submarines.

 Ass in first before head if you want to save yourself from a concussion.

My last 5 min in the sub felt like a minor tremor that never stopped. Felt like puking after that, gotta get out. This was cause I stood to listen to the friendly volunteers explain and share their information and stories. 

Must see if you've never been in a submarine. Cause in Malaysia, apparently our submarines can't sink and its not like we could pay to have a look.

First, you gotta make your own way in. Just joking.

Not for people with motion sickness unless you just keep walking and don't stop and stare.
Not build for built people. Not even fit for an Asian. I wonder how did the submariners lived in this.
This are the missile chambers, anybody wants a free flight? That's if you can fit.
Beds people!!! Beds!!! Stop complaining your room is too small for you. They served and they somehow deserved this for months. Work harder if you are complaining and doing nothing.
I am still wondering how would a 6 footer go about working in a submarine? Or is there a height limitation for member.
This is the escape route. My ass would get stuck and I would have died and killed anyone who was next to leave. Sigh time to get rid of that ass.
Honey, its not touch screen!!!
errrrrrr!!!! That's my blood pressure boiling.
I don't know what this is

Some engineers nightmare
I thought flying a plane was worse.
Skinny toilet
FML if I had to wee or shit in that. Claustrophobia! Sam couldn't even fit in it.
Any ideas?

2 Murray Street
Darling Harbour
Sydney NSW 2000
Australia 

No comments: