Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Weird eavesdropping

Was in Singapore Marina Bay Sands toilet doing my thang when I heard this conversation.

I would think it was between 2 teenagers/uni students on their break day. This was at 3:30pm!

Girl 1: Hey, I don't feel hungry. I don't think I want to have lunch laaaa.

Girl 2: Hmmm, really? Nevermind la! We eat only when you are hungry.

Girl 1: Okay la.

Girl 2: Let me know when you are hungry then we go eat.

Girl 1: *silence*

Girl 2: Hey, I think I know why you are not hungry.

Girl 1: Why ah?

Girl 2: Because you had breakfast this morning that's why you are not hungry lor!

*face palm*

I don't know if you would think this conversation was funny or not. Cause I don't think it was funny but more like WTF!?!?!?!? I wonder what she had for breakfast? Does it mean if you had breakfast then you arent suppose to feel hungry during lunch? Why would they put lunch as a meal time then? Huh! *scratches head*


No comments: