Thursday, May 16, 2013

Easecox Diamant - After a month's use.

I've been using the 3 piece garment for exactly a month now. I did not change my diet, exercise or other habits. I maintained that I should

  • eat the same as usual, 
  • consume alcohol, 
  • sleep at weird hours,
  • sit on the chair for hours,
  • forget to go for a jog everyday, 
  • look at my dusty roller-blades every-time I walk past the stairs, 
  • drink coffee every morning, 
  • eat rice almost every day, 
  • failed at the squat challenge after 2 days,
  • winter is near...ive been eating alot of chocolates
and the list above goes on... there is only one thing that I did not do in the past...handwash undergarments!!! I usually just chuck it in the washing machine. I can't be stuffed with handwash.

These are the changes that I have felt
  • No backaches or shoulder aches
  • Sometimes when I 'forget' to wear for 1/2 a day, I would feel a little dizzy when I put it on cause the professionals tell me that its the effect from the tourmaline which increases blood circulation on a person with low blood circulation. The body is trying to adjust. But after a while, it just goes off. ( They tell me that people with high-blood pressure will not be affected, instead help to regulate)
  • I have been a serial constipator since I was young, my first week I actually got annoyed as I was going to the toilet way too often ''once a day''. My Dr. told me that my internals are fine, and that my long keeping of self made gold just takes a lil longer than the general public. Supposedly if I pooped everyday, it is diarrhea. I actually have to readjust my timetable to include 'shitting' these days. This is new to me.
  • Period cramps; surprisingly, I did not have any breast soreness, back aches and cramps. I just had the normal warning signs at my lower abdomen that IT IS COMING SOON!!!
  • This is quite embarassing but; not wearing a bra most of the time will let it free flow. But after a month's of reshaping, it is where it should be and not in the way. I am talking about when I take it off and 'forget' to wear it.
  • My waist has definitely gone smaller
  • My muffin top has reduced
  • My 3rd and 4th breast has reduced 'the fats inbetween breasts and underarms
  • The side of my outer thighs have reduce.
  • Apparently I am less moody according to my husband and brother.
  • I did not bloat before my period came. (Surprising)
  • The lines inbetween your rolls...they are quite permanent if you are always the same size/weight. Due to gravity, breasts will sag, without a bra, it would start to slide downwards and everything starts sitting on one another. With the correct posture and support, u can reduce reddening and flesh vs flesh.
I believe that it is starting internally. Clearing out the toxins that I have kept for years. Regulating my blood circulation which is the most important thing even if you have a supermodel body.

I will save the photos for later...

Free consultation available in various countries: Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, Philippines. You just need to drop me an e-mail and arrangements will be made if locations allow. =P

For more information, drop me an email at lptjin@gmail.com wherever you may be.

No comments: