Friday, July 12, 2013

G-Dragon - One of a Kind Concert in Kuala Lumpur June 22nd 2013

G-Dragon OOAK 1st World Tour.

I never knew that this day would come. More on that I would actually wake up so freaking early at 8am to 'stand' around at a concert venue. Mind you that there was a freaking haze shit going on and everything was just a blur outdoors. Although my lungs were sacrificed and so is my pocket, I guess I won't do this again. Oh what the heck!




By the time I picked up some crazy friend and fans (again something I wouldn't do normally; people pick me up instead) we got there at about 11am! Freaking hot, hazy, stuffy, sleepy, tired, hungry, thirsty, sweaty...


Rehearsal pass 'stamp' which could be easily wiped off in this sort of weather...Couldn't they think of something smarter? Reminds me of the 13th GE in Malaysia. Anyway, let me start on this rehearsal pass process.

It is widely known that Celcom is expensive...therefore their clients are usually corporate. Younger generation uses Digi, Maxis and so on. in general. I have probably 5% of people on my contact list using Celcom.

But too bad, Celcom was one of the main sponsors therefore thou shall be summon under the whims of Celcom.

How we got the rehearsal pass.

1. Buy and X-pax starter pack think it was RM8 or something.
2. Activate and Reload RM100 into the damn number
3. Download a GD song
4. Supposedly quickly run to this woman from RITS and show her your receipt and get a stamp.

I would like to say...

1. RM8 no problem. At least bring a fucking sim card cutter...and not only for MICRO SIM but also for NANO SIM!!!!! ulu kampung. last minute only brought it out and make everyone feel so excited cause she said there was only 50 passes. Didn't even have the tools to get the SIM slot out. GAY!

2. Activation was done by some dude at the corner, and I was lucky to get someone to reload my phone. I never had to reload a phone in my life and don't ask me to try during such situations.

3. Downloaded the song several times and the song never got downloaded...wonders why no one uses Celcom. pfft!

4. Dear RITS woman manning the table. Firstly, if the fans are excited over getting the pass, it is a sign that they are happy and hyped. You as an organiser's representative, should LEARN how to make the fans hyped and excited. Celcom easily made about ({100 x-pax RM8} x RM100 reload x RM2 song) RM11k. Maybe its not a lot, but I have not included the RM50 reload for special merchandise x the hours you guys were there. If you want to organise a concert please keep your staff updated with the singer's songs and some info. They don't even know what songs he sings.

I never knew I could 'buy' the pass to watch. I felt like I paid for it more than it was luck. You know why? Cause the first 50 passes took forever to be 'GIVEN' out and shortly after they had another 50 passes to give away. !!! Yeah...see how shit the response and advertising is. Took them a few hours and countless amount of screaming thru the PA/ sound system.

Finally we were told to queue and sit cause GD is not ready. I dunno how long we sat on the floor for but I felt like at this age...this was stupid. I felt like a kid being mistreated. Maybe the younger crowd is just harder to control. Whatever it was, I know if anyone of my family saw me...they would laugh and call me stupid.


Project Miracle Malaysia in conjunction with fundrasing for Miracle360.org as headed by Sean from Jinusean. They fanclub managed to raise RM1600++ (i think). Good job!!!


A group of fans with their flashmob. Despite the shit weather and air, they still did a good job! Real fans of GD and Big Bang.


My crazy new found friend Karen who made this possible for me to be able to fly from Australia and supposedly great tickets.



Rehearsal passes are to be returned after use...look at the sad condition. I see no reusable use for RITS...you should have just taken the lanyard back and gave us the passes. 


The empty stage during the rehearsal session. No cameras, no videos during performance. Fine!!!! Understand that it might pre-maturely ruin people's excitement. BUT DON'T FUCKING SCREAM AT PEOPLE'S FACE RUDELY. THIS IS NOT FUCKING NS FOR FUCKS SAKE. DICK HEAD Chinese SECURITY dude SCREAMS AT A GIRL IN FRONT OF ME  AND A FEW OF US BEHIND HER FELT LIKE OUR SOULS WERE BEING PENALISED! (I secretly hope your kids hate you).

Sit down and watch rehearsal...WTF! If I was the singer I would have fallen asleep looking at my boring shit fans. I saw GD's face and it looked like he really hated being in Malaysia.

While exiting the area, an Indian security guy had to ruin it for me. He was holding the gates and he screamed 'Hey, can I release these people?' Excuse me, Do I look like a cow to you?

Too bad, nobody was gonna move that fast cause TaeYang came out and waved.


Sunburnt even before the concert starts


Can you guess who this is?



A semi hardcore fan. Travelled to Japan and Korea i'm guessing for their concerts.


Paid heaps to see lights and silhouettes. 



3 butts 2 chairs. FUCK this




Tae Yang i white... and reflected the white lights ... But he is so cute....... and his voice....argh..faints



Singapore celebrity aka GD hardcore fan. Thumbs up for your passion.


Conclusion: If it was GD performing...I believe there will be and outcry for the amount of SHIT that the viewers had to go thru. 

I had to take photos cause 3/4 the time I can't see shit and half the screen cause the damn lightsticks are in front of me. DSLRssss please....stools.....screaming security, dumb security blocking our view....VIP cannot stand up but the ones at the front and in between rows are standing. How the fuck am I to see anything? Lousy chair arrangements and height. 

I highly think you have a great bomoh behind that allows you to keep getting this contracts and ruining it most of the time for the fans...and so I heard about SS5 in Sg. 

GD in Singapore was apparently much better than Malaysia. (Diff organisers of coz). Don't only do it for money please...you are playing with some people's life savings.

No comments: