Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Foodtique @ Bangsar

I regularly eat at Foodtique so this post is really something which was quite a disappointing post. Too bad the bosses were not there and the waiter just stares  at you. 

I'm not commenting on their main menu as the food is quite good. But one morning I decided to try out the dim sum and maybe I expected the same quality and great tasting food.... I was disappointed and didn't even finish half of what we ordered 


Fried Prawn dumpling. Not crispy but has been fried twice. Hard crust. By the time you get to the fillings, scores already dropped. 


Steam meat buns. Worst I've had. The bun is hard and crusty as if steamed multiple times and the dough has given up. 


Radish cake, the only dish we ordered that had acceptable texture and taste. 

We did not enjoy our brunch on a Saturday. Won't come for dim sum anymore. Sticking to the main stuff. 

Maybe the chef was having a bad day, but ya whatever. 

No comments: