Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easecox Diamant

I wore this dress in June 2013, and I wore it again today. Till date my pinch nerve doesn't annoy me anymore and my back aches are relatively less than before.  Easecox works and there is no illusion or fake promises. My digestive system has improved tremendously and my body is more firm. 

No diet fads no supplement or pills. Just consistency and believe to take the dirt step to try. After all, we work so hard and end up forgetting ourselves, what's use of the money we make if not to improve our life and health. 

No obligation consultation in KL, email lptjin@gmail.com

 I don't know what pose this was but it seemed fit when this was taken hahaha! Was at the Easecox award night at Sunway Hotel! Spent 6 hours in the ballroom and was excited and entertained the whole time. That's 6 hours of work not done for catching up on my 9-9 job. Blek!

No comments: