Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Afraid of the next step in life.

In the next 5 years, I would like to be able to buy a home and afford the mortgage. I would like a comfortable car and a nicely furnished home. I will probably have a child and work at the same time. However, I am afraid at this point in time that I am unable to even achieve such simple things in the near future. My career per se is going somewhere but what I do is not what I like. I don't often think that I will be doing the same in the next few years. But who am I to say about the future when I do not know what will come tomorrow.

I met a car accident a few days ago, although not as serious, it definitely put me in a shocked position for a few days. I am still in a daze about what happened, I must be processing slowly if I might say. I would not be able to afford a decent car with my salary. I say this because my parents have been supporting me all these times and providing me with a comfortable life where the needs are fulfilled. I couldn't ask for more and I shouldn't abuse my luck.

I will be moving to another country and have to start all over again in terms of getting a job and finding a place to call home. I am afraid I might not be able to afford a comfortable life with the means that I have and the skills I mastered. I am at a lost.

No comments: