Monday, November 8, 2010

Told so and thought so!

1. Bring my car to a temple to be blessed ''hoi kong'' to ward off evil spirits and to avoid accidents.

2. Use sticky-tape to tape my broken/chipped nails temporarily.

3. Use my hair to floss my teeth.

4. Not to eat chicken when suffering from chicken pox...(dude it has nothing to do with chickens/poultry)

5. Century eggs are dipped and soaked in horse poop for several months.

6. Residue in wine means the wine is of expensive price. (pffft!)

7. I like to act smart just cause I have many ideas and opinions. ( No one's suggesting dick!)

8. I am chubby, I have a big face, I have fat thighs, I have cellulite, I swear too much (how much is too much ?), I am fussy, I am picky, and then they say i'm hot! ( Thanks)

9. People will only love or hate me, there will be no in betweens of like and dislike. (How nice!)

10. I am the weird one.

11. People say I should make up with the people I have fallen out with...I say, why the fuck for? To drama and fall out again?

12. How many times have u stared at your shit after you have taken a dump. Just right before you flush?


No comments: