Friday, February 11, 2011

Shimino Japanese Crepes!!!

Went to Ikano and bumped into a crepe shop/cart. I miss the ones I use to have in Melbourne Central. I was craving for nutella and some ice-cream so I decided to get one. I got one with Nutella, almond flakes, ice-cream and bananas. 

 Curiously looking at the girl making the crepe. I was wondering why was she fanning the crepe and it looked really soggy and worse than a pancake. This is what came out. It could hold nothing and we had to gobble it up in 10-15 minutes because everything just kept falling apart. 
 You can see by these pictures at how soft and soggy the crepe was. Yes I know crepes are soft. But please this is beyond soft, it couldn't even hold it contents for any longer. The taste was just really boring. Stinge on the ingredients and cheap ice-cream. 
My verdict: 2/10 just cause it looks like a harajuku crepe and doesn't function like one. FAIL!


My update on a strong contender crepe 


This is an update after what 1 over year and still .... it's yuck! 


Taken in Oct 2011. Look at the sample displayed on the counter...It is crispy right?!?!? But still you get soggy ones.

Probably not very appetizing anymore!

No comments: