Monday, March 14, 2011

Dear Japan,

My heart aches, my tears roll. It hurts every single time I watch the disaster on TV especially when its on almost 24 hrs in my own home. Everytime I watch the houses and building swept away by the waves, my heart stops beating and I just stare. Rest in Peace to those who have became victims. I hope those that survived are able to have a normal life. Those who have nothing left, to be able to regain what they never had which is a better life. To those who are injured, to heal and recover. To the lonely people, you are not alone. To those mourning, keep strong and know that there is a life ahead from today. To those not affected, wake up! To those who continually abuse mother nature, please be prepared to face death in all forms. To those who care, we need to do something.

No comments: