Monday, March 21, 2011

Balloons for Wedding. The search...

Went online to search for the most cost savings yet good quality balloons to decorate the Ballroom. In the end of the day I gave up after non-replied e-mails from shops that I could find on the net. I walked to Balloons Bouquet Party Centre which is located in Bangsar Baru. ( All this while I thought being Bangsar, it would be a total rip off). But guess what? A metallic latex balloon plus helium only costs RM2.60!!! But transportation costs RM80....So if you buy a few balloons pls fetch them home yourselves or if you have to...walk home with them if you live nearby. Speaking only if you want to save money. I say it is reasonable only cause I saw others posting on the net for RM5.60 per balloon...

Ms. Azian is really friendly and helpful. Call them for a quote or walk in.

No comments: