Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bio-essence personal review

Bio-essence Deep Cleanser with ATP and Bio-cell repair rejuvenating serum

Bought this as a set for a tragic call to my very dry face as earlier posted due to over drying facial wash. This is the one endorsed by Vivian Hsu. I bought it not because of the much hyped about V shaped chin. I bought it cause I needed an alternative soap-free product for a face wash.

Verdict: Lasted me quite a while as you only need a little to work up a foam. Smells quite good and has all the good stuff that is written on their packaging ''with ATP'' and also says you will feel refreshed without the tightness. ATP according to their official site.

Whatever it is, this face wash has been calming for my flaking skin and yes it has definitely reduced the red marks on my cheeks from overpeeling. However my skin becomes oilier faster maybe because it is not water-based. So I used maybe 80% of cause when I came back from a long holiday of 2 weeks, whatever came out of the tube smelt a bit funny. Chucked it away.

Good product, gentle on skin, gives you that shine.

Bio-essence Bio-cell Repair rejuvenating Serum 

Smooths out your face. Love this product. Not oily.  Perfect for dry and flaky skin. Really good before all the make up you're gonna put on your face and it smells good too!

Enough said, if you want to try this product, Go ahead, nothing to stop you. It is affordable.

No comments: