Sunday, July 31, 2011

Howdy neighbour

Looks like the tree has gangrene 
 Tree life, amputated and healing. My dear friend please come to your senses soon and see that you can survive a bad relationship experience no matter if you are dating, married or mothering a child. Easy to advise but in reality, how many people actually listen and act on it? Dear, Mr. I hope you get to the center of your bloody blood clot and fix yourself up cause people around you are starting to go into depression for your actions.

National Day rehearsel
 Somehow, the Singapore National Day full dress rehearsal is 10x better than the ones in Malaysia. Our country is lacking in so many areas even simple things like having clean seats in LRTS.
Yeah, Singapore flyer. Got me thinking if they rebuilt the on in Melbourne.
 I heard we had one of this called the Eye of Malaysia which was dismantled within a year of operations. Well done Malaysia, I never got to even see it ahahha.
TWG Macaroons which tasted weird...tea and pastry? Not for my liking
 Was at the Marina Sands Bay hotel, hope I put it correctly. Got ourselves some macaroons and nah! don't like it and Laduree is still my favourite and Lindt is much better than this. Felt like I was eating mooncake.
Ohhh the real deal at Tony Romas with PORK
Why do we always over do in meals?

No comments: