Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Female Magazine ipad app

Was browsing iTunes today for some downloadable magazines or reads which are FREE and when I say FREE I mean FREE where I don't need to purchase content to read. I found Female Magazine Malaysia version and did I just save RM8? or I can't remember how much the mag is worth.

To have a look at it, you can go to the app store

Not sure if you can get it on the iPhone but definitely this is way better than buy the physical magazine for many reasons.


  1. I don't have to go to the newsagent to get it.
  2. I don't have to carry a 1 inch thick mag and walk with me to wherever I wish to.
  3. It won't end up as toilet material ( there seem to be many mags and comics in the toilet )
  4. I won't need to breed silverworms.
  5. Chop one less tree to save the environment and bankrupt those unscrupulous logging tycoons
  6. Lesser dust collected.
  7. The thought of having to wave at a newspaper collector to sell for recycle money plus you have to collect heaps before you even get to sell.
  8. I can read it discreetly.
Well there are many more reasons but the downside of it is that users would probably be unable to join competitions which require you to cut out and send the entry forms. I have been pretty unlucky with all this sort of contests so this doesn't bother me.

 

Get to where you want fast!
 



No comments: