Thursday, January 26, 2012

Gelatomio @ Pavilion

Pavilion AGAIN!!!! Almost clocking in 7 days a week. Geebus!!! Anyway, dropped by Gelatomio for the first time in Malaysia. Thought there would be a discount with Standard Chartered Card but found out it was only for non 'cone and cup' ice cream. 

The scoops are pretty small but a regular cup fits 3 scoops of your choice. However I am not sure if anyone has the same experience as I did, but the Cookies 'n' cream was a bit funny. The texture was frozen like and the cookie bits in it were soggy. It felt like it was soaked in for a long time. Seriously, maybe it's just me but I am sure I have tasted better ones out there. The cookies didn't even taste as if there was cream in it. Just plain boring. Guess no second time. Better off frozen blended yoghurt in Tokyo Street!

No offence! Maybe gelatomio just ain't as tasty as Lecka Lecka. ( Don't seem to see anymore in KL) :(
Ordered: Cookies 'n' cream, Coffee Crunch, Mint Chocochip (I think) 



Stracciatella

No comments: