Thursday, January 5, 2012

Milano, Italia

Welcome to Milano! 

Flew to Milan from Paris and up we went onto the shuttle bus to the heart of Milan. All my life I have been naive and always thought that Milan was a city of fashion and all things beautiful. I love historical buildings and ever more the churches and buildings in Italy that dated way back in the hundreds. Maybe I was not well prepared or planned my holiday better. All I did was the Duomo.
The Duomo with a tent in front of it.


Few Italiano chicks feeding pigeons... while the sweeper was going for her head on!

See what I meant about refurbishing every single historical site!









Never enjoyed drinking water more than in Europe

Duomo in the rain.

Seriously, we did not do much in Milan other than walk past Duomo a couple of times. We were there for only 3 days and the neighbourhood surrounding Stazione Central wasn't really the best place to stay. We stayed there cause it was near the stations and hoped that we could catch the trains around easier. We ended up in the alleys and the Italians were great people but just those random 'street rats and drug users' roaming around wasn't a friendly sight.

I know many people loved Milan but I have not started visiting and I left. Just like China, everyone seems to be out to con your freaking ass!

Just one more Duomo!


No comments: