Friday, April 1, 2011

Rambo the Great!

Rambo my German Shepard was given to us by my uncle who has a whole team of dogs. Anyway, Rambo passed on in 2010 and I have been missing him since. The new one Scooby is just too out of hand at the moment and has not been able to prove himself with the duties of barking at strangers at our home's gate.

He (cause we treat him as family) has served our family for 13 years and passed on of old age. He has been around to see the passing on of Pey Pey's (the Golden Retriver) suicide and so on. I miss him because no one comes to the gate to watch out for me when I come home. My housing area is just not a very safe place . Now  Scooby just sits and stares at you and doesn't even bother to get up. 

This is the new boy and all he wants is to chew and eat chew and eat and sit and watch tv!!!!

No comments: