Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pit bull among seven breeds banned in Subang Jaya

Pit bull among seven breeds banned in Subang Jaya

After I read this, my heart broke. This is ridiculous. I am just on the next suburb. This is bloody ridiculous. Yes, a dog killed somebody, but wtf did he do to deserve the dog to release his anger and basic instinct of self protection.

How are we to protect our home or rather intimidate robbers from entering our homes and robbing us. My German Shepperd died and less than a month, one of our cars got broken into. WTF is wrong with this country. If I had money, I would buy a Lion, Tiger even a Dinosaur.

Shitszu is not gonna survive a kick from a stupid F**k thief. How can u just ban dogs on these grounds? Who the hell are you in the first place to enter my property without permission. Screw you if my dog really has to eat you cause you're gonna try to steal my sandals.

Are the authorities going to really go around killing people's dogs? Why don't u kill all the crocodiles, sharks, snakes, inhumane people and also rapists? They don't deserve to live as much as you want to kill my dog. Spay them and stop the multiplication for control and you can force the owners to have a special license where they have properly ''pussified''m their dogs. Urgh!

If this reaches KL, I am migrating. Defo!

No comments: