Thursday, April 7, 2011

Puppies in a Basket!

 My first time to the Kuchai Lama Pasar Malam. My parents frequent that place prolly once a month. Heaps of food and way cheaper compared to Bangsar Baru Pasar Malam. But anyway, my mom says that for all these times she has been there, she never came across the couple selling puppies.


I have been told and warned not to buy 'backyard breeder's puppies cause they ill treat and put them up in horrible living conditions. But one thing for sure, the mini shitszu stinks like it swam in pee. urgh yuck worse than when I went to pick up my Scooby.

What's funnier is that, someone asked how much the puppies were and the guy said '' RM500 for the tri-coloured shitszu but the brown ones are on offer cheap RM350!'' Discrimination and colourist! The toy poodles are RM700 - RM800 depends on how far u wanna bargain.

My mom wanted to buy one but she is afraid it might become dinner for Scooby. Yikes!

No comments: