Thursday, April 7, 2011

8 months of living with my puppy Scooby

If you are thinking of getting a Pit Bull please make sure you are ready for the following:


1. Skin problems that can cost a bomb to cure.
2. Means expensive organic/sensitive doggy shampoo.
3. Despite its short fur, fleas and thicks are still everywhere. My dog is generally black and its hard to spot unless 
    you go digging into his fur through every inch of skin he has.
4. This dog eats alot...like 3 full meals and asks for more with his whiny antics.
5. When still a puppy they love to cuddle to sleep....awww so cute!
6. Sits down on hind legs alot like a fat old man.
7. Has a pitiful face but a jaw biting power of 1.5 tonnes (as said by the vet)
8. Highly hyper active.
9. Sensitive stomach & sensitive skin equals special salmon & lamb food type which is premiumly priced.
10. As all puppies do...they chew everything.
11. Mine literally chewed and ate the following:

  • copper wires
  • thongs made of plastic and rubber
  • rubber water hose
  • car reverse sensors
  • PVC pipes
  • umbrella cloth
  • plants
  • cotton buds
  • rattan chair
  • wooden handle
  • wooden basket
  • cloth
  • strings
  • car mudguards
  • plastic bottles
  • cardboxes
  • bags
  • sofas
  • his own plastic food bowl
  • several leashes made out of high quality rock climbing ropes and parachute.
  • any sort of edible food
  • and heaps of other normal stuff dogs attack.
The above has cost us more than 1000s of dollars. He has been to the vet at least 3-4 times for skin problems and twice for diarrhoea that we have no idea how it happened. This is not including all those normal visits to the vet for shots and check ups.


You need to shower it twice to thrice a week cause he loves dirt. Short fur but still big paws...Thicks love to breed in between the paws. Painful i think.


Loves to jump and yes it is able to jump very high. Gallops and not run. Attention seeking. Whines more than he barks. Eats wayyyyyyyy toooooo much. 


Scratched the whole left side of my car door panels just cause he was getting to a bird on the roof of the car.
Scratched 2 car bonnets cause of stray cats.
Shits a hell load and his farts are silent killers.


He started humping at the age of 3 months and tried to rape my shihtzu and pomeranian. To failure in trial and error he has gone on to try to hump my face, my arm, my leg and my back. He loves to bite my hair. Hates my face when my hair is down and flying when the wind blows. Loves to jump under my skirt.


Look at his pathetic sad face. Don't be fooled.



To kill it off, he came on my dad's arm and now what do we do? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! 


But, I still love you Scooby =P

No comments: