Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Out of city

Last Sunday, we went to Seremban for brunch. I was told that it would be in a market, until I realised it was a superbly huge ass market of all markets I have ever been to in Malaysia. 2 storeys high and its called the Pasar Besar Seremban. It reminded me of Jolly Green Giant in Bangsar Baru where Hakka Restaurant used to be. Now, its the Pasar Malam.

Flash back to the past, there were many hawkers in individual stalls and plenty of food to choose. Many people frequent that hawker centre. But today, I can count the times I have been there in the past 10 years. Anyway, this market in Seremban gave me the same feeling just that it was 2011 and not in KL.




Looks like places I used to go to 20 years ago.


 Honey told me we were going to have beef noodles of the 
Seremban type i.e: Different from those we normally have that looks like Vietnamese Beef Noodles.This was dry with gravy. It has peanuts in it and the chili is madness. Something different. I guess that since this restaurant number 748 (I can't read Chinese) must've been really popular cause we found it via Foursquare hahhaha! They charge you RM5 per bowl...That's pretty expensive for Seremban standards and hawker style. 



Beef Noodle Gravy style!

 The meatballs are not too bad. Soup is good too. I don't usually eat balls.

 The people who help the owners have funky footwear!!! Grapes on shoes!. One more puts on heaps of make up. But they are all very friendly. One instance the owner shouted at the employee to hurry up, she came to our table and said ''cepat cepat tapi kamu makan perlahan dan enjoy''. Lol!


But this fresh coconut was only RM2.70!!! 



No comments: