Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pan Mee @ Cha Cha Pan Mee someplace in Aman Suria

A lazy Sunday, Lucky Garden Pan Mee is sold out by 1pm! So off we go to a popular place.

Many people would rate 'Pan Mee' on the noodles and condiments alongside. However, me being a gravy and sauce person, soy sauce of different brands does taste different to me and if that one dish is perfectly cooked but with the wrong soy sauce sprinkled on, it totally kills the whole dish for me.

And so, I was brought to Cha Cha Pan Mee to have pan mee of course. I would say it was 3/4 packed. A bit of a kopitiam with AC in it. I would say that the table that we were seated on had a blinding table top. This the stuff we ordered.


 (screw u rotate)
 The deep fried wantans what u call this is already soggy and not fresh when they served to us.
 Yes the noodles are thick and tastes like pan mee and such and such. But the sauce they used is sweet and not really to my liking. Sorry Cha Cha but I don't think I will be going back there. Plus RM3.00 for milo...are you serious? Other people might think this is the best pan mee every but then I guess we all have different taste buds so don't judge it by reading this as this is not a foodblog!

2 comments:

J i l l said...

haha hey babe i know the auto rotate is annoying, if you really wanna fix it, try uploading it horizontally, THEN it'll come up the right side or just host your pics somewhere else, copy paste the URL, your pics will look better hosted anyway :)

Unknown said...

No matter how I edit and save or rotate and upload...still comes out upside down.